San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- I lost my software serial number.
Sign in to your online account via My McMillan. If you activated your software, your serial number will appear under "My Study Guides."
If you purchased your software direct from McMillan, you may also find your serial number under "My Order History" -- locate your order and click "View Details."
- Can I get a discount on your mobile apps if I already purchased PDG GOLD or PDG Advisor?
- No. Since our apps are sold directly through iTunes or Google Play we are unable to offer discounts.
- I receive the error "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged..."
Generally this error message is related to McAfee Antivirus blocking the installation of our program. If you are running McAfee, temporarily turn OFF "Real-Time Scanning" and try running our software installation again.
NOTE: Simply disabling McAfee from the task bar is not sufficient.
If your McAfee is expired or you do not intend to use McAfee, you must completely uninstall McAfee and then restart your computer.
If this solution doesn't work or you are not using McAfee, please contact Technical Support.
- Do you offer Airmen Leadership School (ALS) Course 00003 and Noncommissioned Office Academy (NCOA) Course 00015?
We take the same Self-Test Questions and Unit Review Exercises from the courses issued by the Air Force. We do not write additional questions. The text of these courses is not included.
You may choose one course with your purchase. To study a second course, you can purchase an unlock code for only $19.95 via CDC Central.
- I'm a MSgt testing in Dec from the 2015 AFH 1. If I buy 2015 PDG GOLD or 2015 PDG Advisor, will they automatically update to the 2017 version if I don't pass?
No. The Air Force has announced that the test for the 18E8 cycle will be based on the 2015 AFH 1.
To purchase our 2015-2017 study guides now, please click here.
To purchase our 2017-2019 study guides now, please click here.