San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
- Can I get an upgrade to the newest AFH 1 study guides?
No. We do not offer a simple upgrade at a discounted cost.
Visit the Order Products page to find out more about our current AFH 1 study guides.
- Can I get a discount on the AFH 1 Suite app if I already purchased GOLD or Advisor Plus?
No. Since our apps are sold directly through Apple or Google Play we are unable to offer discounts.
Visit our Products page to learn more about AFH 1 Suite for Android and iOS.
- If I purchased an older AFH 1 study guide, will it automatically update to the new AFH 1 study guides?
No. Our AFH 1 study guides are released as new products with each release of The Airman Handbook. When the Air Force issues a new AFH 1, we take the time to reflect the changes made. Along with the new database and new ADTC information, we add custom innovations. For these reasons, we are unable to offer a simple free or discounted upgrade.
Visit the Order Products page to find out more about our latest AFH 1 study guides.
- I receive the error "Adobe Air.framework is damaged and can't be opened." when trying to install on my Mac.
Check out this helpful Tech Support article.
If you're still having trouble, please contact Technical Support.
- Does my purchase of AFH 1 Advisor Plus, AFH 1 GOLD, or AFH 1 Bundle Up! include the SJT Guide for PFE?
No. The new SJT Guide for PFE is sold separately from our AFH 1 study products. Our new SJT Guide for PFE posits a real-life situation and asks you to select either the most or least effective responses from a selection of four possibilities. Detailed rationales provide concise explanations of the most or least effective actions to take in each situation.
Visit the Order Products page to find out more about our latest study guides.