Study for promotion or upgrade training with the only CDC study guide for your computer, tablet and smartphone. Design your perfect study plan with Advisor — your courses, your learning style, your goals and your schedule. Then sign in and study anywhere with your internet-connected device. No app or installation required.
Rely on the Self-Test Questions and Unit Review Exercises taken directly from your CDCs and ALS courses. If you need help with your NCOA or SNCOA courses, don’t worry – our additional coverage will help you learn everything you need to know! As you study, Advisor tracks your progress and measures it against other Airmen in your AFSC.
- Your Courses: Study with the Self-Test Questions and Unit Review Exercises taken directly from your Air Force-issued CDCs.
- Guided Study: Tackle your CDC by group or unit with "Our Suggestions."
- Peer Comparison: Know where you stand with statistics and reports that compare your progress to other Airmen in your AFSC.
- My CDCs: Manage your purchased CDCs, buy updates and sign up for new course alerts with the "My CDCs" feature.
- Mobile Compatible: Get all of Advisor's features and functionality on your mobile device.
- Personalized Design Customize your study plan with your test date, reading speed, favorite study modes and more.
- Online Access: Pick up where you left off — study anywhere on your internet-connected device.
- New Features Instantly: Stay up-to-date with instantly added features and corrections.
- Unlimited Devices: No app, no installation, no activation limit. Switch between as many computers and devices as you like.
- Final Exams: Simulate your test with interactive multi-CDC Final Exams.
- Master Plan Map: Track your progress visually through your CDCs.
- Study Planner: Calculate how much material you can cover before test day.
- Study Games: Test your knowledge with "CDC Showdown" and "GoldMind!"
- Broadband internet connection
- Mobile device OS
- - iOS 7 or higher
- - Android 2.3 or higher (Android 4.0 or higher recommended)
- - Edge
- - Chrome
- - Safari
- - Firefox
End User License Agreement (EULA)
The User must be a single person — not a command, unit or any other group.
- Permit or provide others access to the Site using your User name and password or otherwise.
- Access the Site with the User name and password of another authorized User.
- Reverse‐engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to discover the source code of the Site.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by this License Agreement.
- Transfer the Site content to another person; "frame," "mirror," "inline link," or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or "deep link" to the Site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate McMillan's security mechanisms, access any data or server. You are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United States.
- Use any device (e.g., "web crawler" or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Site or McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
© Copyright 2022 McMillan Study Guides, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
CDC Advisor comes with a credit for $29.95 toward one course of your choosing. It will also include most CDCs previously unlocked in Master Your CDC 4.5 and above.
Codes to unlock additional CDCs or ALS courses are available for $29.95 per course. NCOA and SNCOA courses are available for $39.95 per course. If you unlock a course and the Air Force later revises it, you may buy an update code for a reduced price.
Example: Your AFSC is 4Y071. If you choose 4Y051A as your initial CDC, you must buy unlock codes for 4Y051B, 4Y051C and 4Y071.
Do you already own CDC GOLD 6.1? As a special thank you to our loyal customers, we’ll take $49.95 off your CDC Advisor purchase at checkout!